|Click here to check out Dr. Harold and Darlene Sala's books|
He’s here for The Story of Us couples seminar that the community I belong to is cooking up. Better yet, if you carefully follow the instructions in this blog entry, you can win a chance to spend a weekend with this beloved author…for FREE!! It’s a whopping P9,200 value, and you’re getting it absolutely free. Check out the video first before I explain what you need to do.
Okay, so if you didn’t catch it in the video, The Story of Us featuring Dr. Harold and Darlene Sala will be at the Saddle Ridge Camp in Dahilayan, Bukidnon (very close to ZipZone Adventure Park). It would start on Friday, November 8 and ends on the 10th.
And now for the good part: how you can get in for free:
P9,200 is indeed a hefty amount to pay, for sure (but it’s more expensive to end a marriage or live with a dysfunctional one, just sayin’) and for this reason I’m raising funds to have lucky couples win free slots to attend The Story Of Us. I have raised enough funds for one couple, and I’m just a hair away from funding a second one. Here’s what you need to do:
1) Go to Lessons Of A Dad’s Facebook page and “like” it (if you have not already done so).
2) Give me a private message, answering the following question, “Why is a good marriage so important?”
3) Do not forget to indicate your name and your spouse’s name in your message, as well as your contact information (so that I can contact you if you win).
That’s all you need to do, folks. Once you’ve answered the question, you’re in the running to win a fantastic weekend with a beloved author and speaker.
The contest starts NOW and will run for one week, ending on November 4, 2013. But of course, there are some rules that you need to abide by to join. Here they are:
1) You need to be married. (Duh!) Well, if you’re engaged, that can work too. We just need to make some arrangements (no sleeping in the same room, for example).
2) If you’ve attended the previous The Story Of Us retreats, or any marriage retreat that CCF-Cagayan de Oro has done, then I’m sorry but I’d like to prioritize those who have not done so.
3) You and your spouse will be able to attend The Story Of Us. (Again, duh...and my apologies to my readers from other parts of the country and other parts of the globe.)
4) Please note that only the P9,200 retreat fee (including food and lodging) is free of charge. I’m not giving you gas money or pocket money, though. If I’m not mistaken, there is a shuttle service for a minimal fee. Please indicate in your FB message to me if you wish to avail of that.
I hope you can take advantage of this simple contest with a whopping prize. If you are a reader who thinks your marriage is beyond saving, allow me to inspire you with a testimony of a woman whose husband not only had an affair, but he even said “I love you” to his mistress in her presence. Ouch! See how her marriage was healed, a jaw-dropping story of restoration.
By the way, Dawn and her husband will also be in attendance in The Story Of Us, sharing the stage with the Dr. Harold and Darlene Sala. Amazing, right? All the more reason to join in on my little contest with a big, big prize, I think.
Oh, even though I’m offering this contest, if the P9,200/couple retreat fee is not an issue for you, then I suggest you also make the investment to spend a weekend with such an esteemed authority on marriage and parenting. It may look like a big amount, but trust me, the consequences of a troubled/failed marriage is much more expensive.
Hope to hear from you soon.
(This blog site, Lessons Of A Dad is mostly about parenting, marriage, and other topics aimed to develop the reader’s mind, body, and soul. I’d consider it an honor if you’d follow or subscribe to this site. You can also go to my Facebook page here, and I’m also on Twitter at @lessonsofadad)