Some of my friends don’t believe in marriage anymore, but I think that’s wrong thinking. Just because you’ve experienced a bad haircut doesn’t mean you no longer believe in haircuts. Instead, you look for a good barber.
Since my blog is directed more towards the men (I hope the majority of the my readership is composed of fathers and husbands like me), allow me to show you how the husbands in strong married couples show love to their wives by showing below yet another Focus on the Family broadcast. It’s called Practical Ideas for Loving Your Wife, enjoy.
Indeed we can be huge knuckleheads sometimes and be so consumed with work deadlines, sports, hobbies, even ministry to the point that our marriage and family lives slip under the radar. So not cool.
My loving wife recently had to remind me (quite strongly, I might at) that I’ve started to slip in this area. Uh oh…
If you want more help in enhancing your married life, feel free to check out the Recommended Reading list below. Married couples would also do well to attend couples retreats, and I’ll let you know when we’ll have our next ones. Oh, you can also check out more of my marriage articles.
God bless you all...and if you're a husband reading this, get off the computer and show your wife some lovin'!
- 52 Things Wives Need from Their Husbands: What Husbands Can Do to Build a Stronger Marriage
- Capture Her Heart: Becoming the Godly Husband Your Wife Desires
- Red-Hot Monogamy: Making Your Marriage Sizzle
- Tips to Romance Your Wife (Simply Romantic Tips)
- What Wives Wish Their Husbands Knew About Women
- The Love Dare (from the movie Fireproof)
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts